Monday, 4 August 2014

Thousand years

THOUSAND YEARS
“Heart beats fast. Colour and promises. How to be brave? How can I love when I am afraid to fall? But watching you stand alone. All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow. One step closer. I died everyday waiting for you. Darling, do not be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years. I will love you for a thousand more. Time stand still. Beauty in all she is. I will be brave. I will not let anything take away what is standing in front of me. Every breath . every hour that come to this.
 Like a big stone fall in my head. Tears drop heavily. Slowly, I fell on the ground. Hoping it was not true. “Be patient, your mother had a heart problem. She need a donour as soon as possible. She in a critical stage.” Said the doctor. “What should I do?” asked me. “For now, you need to stay beside her. Give her strength to stay life. I will try my best for your mother.
 With a strength, my hand push the door. Sound of the door make me more nervous. My eyes was searching for her. She was sitting on the wheelchair . Watching the view from window. I took a deep breath. With a bright smile, I walked towards her and greet her. She smile. Pale smile. After that, I keep communicate with her. Hoping that she will never lose hope. Everyday, I visited her until she can laugh again. When the first time I heard her laugh, I run towards the door  to avoid my mother from seeing me crying. After a few week, there still no donour yet. My mother condition become worst. Family and friend visited her everyday and give a lot of support. I looked at her deeply. “Can’t watch my mother after this?” my heart was caution.
“Mrs. Adam? Can you hear me?” she opened her eyes slowly. Trying to recognise the voice. A few second then, she saw doctor with nurse. “Do you feel sick or anything wrong?” asked doctor. “No,” she said. “Thanks goodness, your body can accept the heart.” Said doctor. Her face was bright like a sunshine. The first one that she wanted see was her daughter . “Where is my daughter? Why she did not come? She suppose to know that I was fine right now. Did she go to somewhere else?” Asked she. The doctor and the nurse stare at each other.
Slowly, he pulled out a letter. “ I hope you can accept the fate.” Said doctor. She was clueless. Her hand was shaking while holding the letter. With a deep breath, the letter was folded.
“Dear mom, when you read this letter I was no longer with you. Be strong. Do you still remember when I was kid. You would read a same story for me every night. Story about ‘you and me’. Sometimes, you will fall asleep while reading. We always play together eventhought you were busy with worked. I always told you my secrets to you and you told  your secrets to me. I hope I can turn back time. The memory that will always in my heart even in a thousand years. I hope you can move on and enjoy your life. I will stand there beside you as a wind. Just close your eyes and remember our memory when you miss me. Thank you for the cherish moment you gave me. I will always you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more.”
With love,
Sunshine

She weep, her daughter make her accept the fate that her daughter was no longer in the world. She move on with her life. She strong as she knew that her daughter always in her heart. But, God love them more. Both them died at the same place but different time. In her’s mother hand, there is a memo pad with a short word ‘I will always love you for a thousand years my Sunshine’.

No comments:

Post a Comment